- Align and attach battery into base of unit – ensure it is securely locked in place.
- Power device on by moving the power switch on the bottom of the battery to the ON position. Power device off by moving the power switch to the OFF position.
- With the power switch in On position, press the power button once to turn device on to level one, twice to turn device to level two and three times for level three. Pressing the power button again will turn the device off. The blue LED lights will indicate the corresponding power level.
- With unit off, fully insert applicator by pressing in. Remove by pulling it
- Massage desired body part at the desired speed applying pressure as
- To Remove the battery. lightly press the battery release button with thumb Firmly pull downwards on the batter handle with the other hand.
- Free Ground Shipping (Orders over $75) 7-10 Business Days | Carrier: FedEx, & UPS
- At this time our US site only ships within the US.
- No Limit currently does not ship product(s) to Military addresses outside of the physical United States (eg. APO/DPO/FPO/US Territories) or freight forwarding addresses. A physical address within the US will need to be provided for the order to successfully process and ship out.
- Please note: All No Limit orders require a signature upon delivery. Up to 3 attempts will be made.
- Unfortunately, we can’t forego a signature upon delivery.
- The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver up to 3 times and then hold your package at the closest USPS office for 5 days.
- You can call your local USPS and request they hold your package for pickup, if you know you will not be able to sign for delivery.
If you need to modify the order, please contact us or email us. As when you place order we process it right after receiving it.
Please contact us by clicking at the support tab and we will get back to you as soon as possible. and change your shipping address if the order is not shipped.
We try to ship the orders as soon as we received them. But yes if you select express same day shipping you will get it on same day if order placed before 4:00 Pm.
- Orders cannot be canceled or changed.
- If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver up to 3 times and then hold your package at the closest USPS office for 5 days.
- If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to our warehouse.
- No Limit will then contact you to confirm a desired address change.
- If you would like a refund, upon delivery, you can refuse the package (do not sign) and it will be sent back to our warehouse where we will then contact you confirming your refund.
Once our team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 2-3 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.